Pages

Saturday 7 March 2009

Another Blog, a grander purpose!

New Blog.
This blog is going to be sharing all the product knowledge about artistic supplies and techniques I've learned over the years from not only my own experimentation, but working in the artistic field, and working in an art store.

I've found that the internet is a great resource, but at the same time, I find it lacking in really concrete and valid information for specific techniques, or tools that come up in an artists day to day life.

Feel free to comment and leave me questions, and I will do my best to answer them as posts. I will be also posting tutorials, resources and also promoting links and sites with really great information!
Some start asking me some questions about materials and techniques!

I'll also have polls from time to time :D
Feel free to also link me to your blogs, or tutorials and i will link them in relevant posts.

I'll fix the layout soon LOL!

Extending the layout :B



2 comments:

  1. yeah... your layout is very nice, but your theme reminds me of a little girl's scrapbook made from stuff she found in her grandmother's old sewing box ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA i know, its horrible XD Once i really figure it out, I'll make a theme like my main blog XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...